WordReference English Collocations © 2020
anymoreⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- don't want to [talk to, see] you anymore
- don't want to [talk, play] anymore
- I'm not going to go (to the party) anymore
- don't want to go anymore
- don't get out much anymore
- can't see (very) well anymore
- why don't you [say much, try] anymore?
- you [don't, never] [say much] anymore
- are not [going out, seeing each other] anymore
- you don't find men like [him, that] anymore
'anymore' also found in these entries: