WordReference English Collocations © 2020
annex ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- in the [building's, house's] annex
- is [stored, kept, hidden] in the annex
- keep [furniture, wine, valuables] in the annex
- [build, attach, renovate] an annex
- was turned into an annex (to)
- are renting the annex (to)
- a [finished, unfinished] annex
- the annex of the main [wing, building]
- Nobody is allowed in the annex.
- The annex is off limits.
- the annex at the end of the [document, report, journal]
- The [document] has [five] annexes.
- in annex (number) 
- Did you check the annex?
- Is it in the annex?
- additional information is provided in the annex
- check the annex for
- an annex to a [treaty, contract]
- [requested, appended] an annex to (the treaty)
'annex' also found in these entries: