- Inflections of 'aggregate' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
aggregate ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- together [earned, won, recorded] an aggregate of [seventy-five] percent (of)
- a [record, leading, total] aggregate of 
- the aggregate of all [sales, experiences]
- In the aggregate, our [gains, profits, expenses] have been [large, small].
- They [own, purchased] [3,000] shares in the aggregate.
- is the aggregate of  [cases, studies]
- the aggregate of (all) past [events, experiences]
- the aggregate used in [concrete, construction]
- aggregate for [concrete]
- is [filled, covered] with aggregate
- under a layer of aggregate
- the aggregate amount of [debt, grants, incomes]
- an aggregate value of [$4,000,000]
- the aggregate [debt, income] of
- the aggregate principal [amount, balance]
- the aggregate [growth, consumption] (of)
- on [rising, falling] aggregate sales
- [calculate, figure, add] the aggregate amount
- an aggregate score of [2-3, 5-2]
- the [teams, players] are level on aggregate
- has aggregated information [about, from, regarding, for]
- has aggregated data [about]
- aggregate in [groups, bundles]
- are thought to have aggregated [into, to form, to become]
'aggregate' also found in these entries: