WordReference English Collocations © 2020
accomplishment ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- are (so) proud of your accomplishments!
- are proud of their [children's, kids', students'] accomplishments!
- am proud of my accomplishments [at school, in my career]
- is always bragging about her accomplishments
- an accomplishment that will come with [time, hard work]
- The accomplishment was [reassuring, encouraging].
- the accomplishment has [helped, provided]
- What a [remarkable, spectacular] accomplishment!
- This is a [huge, landmark] accomplishment!
- an [amazing, outstanding, incredible] accomplishment
- a [modern, technological] accomplishment
- one of the most [important, revolutionary] accomplishments of [our time, the modern era]
- a breakthrough accomplishment in [physics, computing, neuroscience]
- [Raising you, This business] has been my [greatest, biggest] accomplishment.
- the successful accomplishment of [cold fusion, space flight]
- has been a [personal, major] accomplishment for me
- is just another of his (many) accomplishments
- a major accomplishment of [physics, modern science]
- gave me a (profound) sense of accomplishment
- the accomplishment of our [dreams, goals, hopes, desires]
- measured [in, by] [career, academic, sporting, personal] accomplishments
'accomplishment' also found in these entries: