WordReference English Collocations © 2020
accommodationⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [bed and breakfast, budget, high-end] accommodation
- stay in [five] -star accommodation
- book [luxury, beach-side, affordable] accommodation
- The accommodation received a [five] -star rating.
- rate the accommodation (online)
- read reviews of accommodations (online)
- [get, find] good [deals, discounts] on accommodation (in)
- am looking for accommodation in [Madrid]
- find accommodation in [Paris] (for)
- need accommodation in [Tokyo] for [five] nights
- provide accommodation for (the) [visitors, students, guests]
- [cheap, affordable] accommodation (for)
- accommodation at a [cheap] price
- accommodation for [students, travelers, families]
- [student, luxury, budget] accommodation
- [need, want] to find more suitable accommodation
- Will this accommodation be suitable (for your needs)?
- accommodation with [breakfast, gym access, kitchen facilities] included
- Accommodation is included in the [price, package].
- Accommodation will be provided (at no cost).
- accommodation for less than [$50] (a night)
- Accommodations are available for  [guests, individuals, families].
- seeking accommodations after the [storm, fire, disaster]
- [temporary, permanent] accommodation
- The accommodation is just temporary.
- the accommodation of different [sizes, interests, weights]
- seek accommodation from [the judge, both sides, the other party]
- made a small accommodation to their [request, plea]
- accommodation [needs, requirements, arrangements]
- doesn't [meet, fulfill] our accommodation [needs]
- [poor, excellent] accommodation [ratings, reviews]
'accommodation' also found in these entries: