WordReference English Collocations © 2020
absolutely ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- yes, absolutely!
- absolutely not!
- is absolutely free (of)
- is (not) absolutely [necessary, required] to
- are absolutely right!
- Are you absolutely sure?
- absolutely [awful, terrible, disgraceful, fabulous]
- look absolutely [beautiful, amazing, stunning]
- had an absolutely [amazing, wonderful, awful] time
- absolutely [love, hate, can't stand] (when)
- I'm absolutely [sure, convinced] that
- that is absolutely no excuse!
- there is absolutely no [excuse, reason] for
- there is absolutely nothing wrong (with)
- is absolutely no way I will [go, see, try]
- made absolutely no effort to [answer, do, help]
'absolutely' also found in these entries: