WordReference English Collocations © 2020
AprilⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [last, this, next] April
- on the [first] [Saturday] in April
- [leave, finish, stop] before April (5th)
- [leave] by April [5, 5th]
- UK: [leave] [by, on] 5th April
- on April 
- [my birthday, our anniversary, the party] is in April
- throughout (all of) April
- effective [in, throughout] April
- [starting, ending] in April
- the [show, season, course] starts in April
- it runs from April to [June, September]
- can't believe it is already April!
- the month of April
- April [rain, showers]
- April Fool!
- April Fools' Day
'April' also found in these entries: