WordReference English Collocations © 2019
AⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- got an "A" on my [test, project, homework]
- I [got, deserved] an "A"!
- did an "A+" job [on, with, today]
- is [spelled, written] with an "a"
- played an "A" on the [piano, guitar]
- the note is supposed to be an "A"
- my blood type is "A"
'A' also found in these entries:
American - Asian - August - Australia - B - Belgium - Britain - British - C - CEO - Canada - Caribbean - China - Chinese - Christmas - D - December - Dick - Dutch - E - Earth - Easter - England - English - Europe - European - F - February - France - French - German - Germany - God - Gospel - Greece - Greek - Halloween - I - ID - Ireland - Irish - Israel - Italian - Italy - January - Japan - Japanese - Jewish - July - June